You gotta try this fajita marinade! So good!
Fajitas are so good, and really easy to make. The flavor comes from the marinade, so once you get that right, everything else will fall into place.
You could use this marinade on beef or pork too, I just prefer chicken.
I like grilling the meat, adds some flavor to it, but you could certainly do this inside on the stove.
Anyhow, here is the recipe, I hope you like it!
Don’t forget to click the Yum button! :D:D:D
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Place chicken in small bowl, pour marinade over chicken so that the chicken is covered.
- Let rest in refrigerator for at least on hour, longer is always better, up to 12 hours.