This is such a decadent dessert, but so good! If you like chocolate and peanut butter, and really who doesn’t, you’re gonna love this pie!
I made a double recipe for this and used a 9″ springform pan. For the regular recipe, a tart pan works great.
Be prepared for a truly decadent dessert when you make this. The peanut butter filling is so light and fluffy…. and a little rich. But it is peanut butter, so rich is ok!
Top that with a layer of chocolate ganache, that has chopped hazel nuts and just a touch of Nutella in it. Yum!
Put it all in an Oreo cookie crumb crust, topped with some fresh whipped cream and semi sweet chocolate shavings, and you have perfection!
The best no bake pie around, give it a try and let me know what you think.
*Don’t forget to click the Yum button! 😀
- 1 (14.3 oz) package whole Oreos (about 36 Oreos)
- 1 cup butter, divided in half
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazel nuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Finely crush the Oreos with a food processor. Stir crumbs together with 8 tablespoons melted butter until well combined. Press into the bottom and sides of a tart pan. Freeze crust for 20 minutes.
- Add the remaining 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1½ cups creamy peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. Then beat on medium speed with wire whip for a few minutes till mix is light and fluffy. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the crust to form a smooth layer. Place back in freezer.
- Place chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of Nutella in a saucepan over low heat. In a separate saucepan, bring heavy whipping cream to a rolling simmer over medium-high heat. Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and Nutella and let sit for a few minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Remove from heat. Let cool some, but warm enough to still pour. Pour the chocolate layer over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours until ready to serve.
Make some fresh whipped cream to top the pie, and sprinkle some semi sweet chocolate shavings over everything. Enjoy!