These brownies are incredible!
Use high quality chocolate for the best results!
Get your milk nice and cold, it’ll go great with these!
Please comment and share what you thought of these, delicious I’m sure! 😉
*Don’t forget to click the Yum button! 😀
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the the chocolate chips, butter, and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring to prevent burning. Heat until the mixture is melted and smooth but not scorched. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs and sugar on medium-high speed until light and thick, about 3 minutes. Beat in the vanilla extract. Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the flour and salt, folding gently until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake until a tester comes out with moist crumbs still attached, 35 to 40. Do not overbake. Let cool to room temperature. Serve at room temperature or chilled.