This a simple but delicious recipe for great Teriyaki sauce! I make it all the time, yum!
This goes great on grilled chicken.
Let me know how you like it!
*Don’t forget to click the Yum button! 😀
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Mix all but cornstarch and 1/4c water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce in pan.
- Heat on medium to medium low heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.