These delicious pancakes are so easy to make! You’ll love them! No more box mixes for you.
*Don’t forget to click the Yum button! 😀
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg, honey and melted butter; mix until well incorporated. Some lumps are to be expected, and are ok. You do not want it completely smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Tip for adding the honey, melt it with the butter.